Blood pressure and stress
Hypertension and stress go together on many occasions so in this article we will give some basic guidelines to break that bad relationship.
Relationship between hypertension and stress
There is a close relationship between hypertension and stress since the latter is responsible for our body has a series of compensation such as hypertension.
When our body is in constant anxiety and cannot remedy eventually it becomes stress by increasing the heartbeat and blood pressure it also increases your pace. If we stress also treat hypertension.
Adequate food for high blood pressure when we suffer stress should be first … orderly. The more clutter and more hours without eating more hypos we suffer, will suffer increased resistance to insulin and indirectly will suffer more problems of hypertension.
Avoid coffee, alcohol and any stimulant (Colas type soft drinks) these foods collaborate on increasing our stress level or lower our resistance to stressful situations. Collaborate as hypertension stress.
The ideal is to eat in a relaxed atmosphere (with mobile or disconnected cell) we must be aware that this is one of the best times to disconnect and reduce our stress.
Drink two or three liters of water a day because stress promotes dehydration.Of course avoid salty foods (high in sodium).
Foods rich in potassium (vegetables, fruits) and especially those rich in calcium and magnesium (nuts, dairy products, seaweed, broccoli, etc.) favor the reduction of hypertension by stress because they usually have a smooth muscle relaxant effect also act on the arteries.
Therapies for high blood pressure stress
- Passionflower and valerian: significantly reduce the state of nerves as well as insomnia.
- St. John’s wort: in states of mild depression and stress alternately.
- Tila: soothing and relaxing.
- Azahar: it is soothing, relaxing.
- Melisa: for restlessness, anxiety.
- Poppy: traquilizante, sleep inducer.
- Lavender: soothing and balancing the nervous system.
- Olive Leaf: lowers hypertension.
- Hawthorn: Ideal to reduce hypertension and sedative.
- Wheat germ oil: effective in combating stress.
- Brewer’s yeast: its content in Vit B is suitable for treating stress.
- Vitamin B1: combat stress.
- Grape extract: in maximum dose is adequate to combat stress.
- Olive: exhaustion, physical and mental fatigue.
- Elm: overload of responsibility.
- Oak: overwork and mental collapse.
- Hornbean: mental fatigue.
- Verbain: overemphasis on what they say and do.
- Impatiens: impatience and demand.
relaxing and anti-stress therapy that consists of putting needles into specific points about meridians and to reduce anxiety, stress and hypertension associated.
Other convenient therapies for stress and hypertension
- Yoga sessions.
- Tai-chi sessions.
In the case of Hypertension it is important to eliminate the factors that cause it and considerably reduces hypertension, i.e. if removed in most stress, anxiety, salt is removed, increase exercise and eliminate fats, hypertension risk is considerably reduced.