Botox, natural alternatives
Botox is the product popular among all those who are determined to erase the traces that time leaves behind on their faces.
What is botox?
Botox, botulinum toxin is a substance derived from a bacterium that is paralyzing properties and is used by injection into different face to paralyze muscles and no wrinkling.
Today the injection treatment botox is considered one of the best performing offer in combating the dreaded appearance of wrinkles.
Botox was first used to correct problems of strabismus, in 1977, and since then has been using in neurology and also, increasingly, in aesthetics.
Although we must not forget that botulinum toxin can be used as a chemical weapon as ingestion causes botulism (kills by progressive paralysis).
How does Botox?
Botulinum toxin type A, known as Botox, is the most widely used of those produced by the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum. By infiltration of this toxin selective paralysis of certain muscles of the face which is to retrain these muscles to no longer be used and to prevent the formation of wrinkles is achieved.
We must know that although it is not very effective Botox is used to fill all the wrinkles because even reduce wrinkles not of old age or those produced by the sun. Nor is it advisable to use to correct the vertical wrinkles of the upper lip.
Uses of botulinum toxin, Botox, aesthetic
- Corrects crow’s feet
- Correction of forehead wrinkles
- Corrects wrinkles of the nose
- Brow lift
- It helps reduce underarm sweating and hands
- Band correction in the neck produced by the contraction of muscles surface
Advantages of using Botox
- It is a noninvasive procedure
- It is painless
- No need anesthesia
- Wrinkles disappear between 24 and 36 hours after application
- It does not produce allergic reactions
- Its effect lasts six to eight months
- It is a treatment that can be performed at any time of year
Risks and side effects of Botox
- It can cause temporary paralysis
- It can cause numbness in the forehead or eyelids
- Sometimes they may suffer headaches and nausea
- Mild swelling and bruising at the injected areas
- Symptoms similar to the flu
- Sensation changes in the injected areas
- Sometimes temporary loss of facial expression
Natural alternative to botulinum toxin, Botox
Facial Gymnastics: perform daily facial exercises will help us keep our skin smooth face longer without resorting to boot.
Mineral Massage: the use of mineral brings multiple benefits to our skin. Gold gives firmness, revitalizes the skin, stimulates circulation, fights conceals dark circles and wrinkles. Silver helps to oxygenate our skin and diamond dust is a good scrub.
Cosmetic acupuncture: get cosmetic acupuncture by inserting needles into the face, stimulating the natural production of collagen which wrinkles are filled up and disappearing. This type of acupuncture gets to increase circulation in the area producing stronger muscles and a more youthful appearance.
This article is only intended to give a little more information on Botox. Our advice is that the face is a reflection of the soul and that surgery is the best care for our food, use natural cosmetics, rethink priorities in life and do a little more exercise. If still decided any surgery or application of any product … always seek personal physician licensed and properly prepared.
More: dry skin care tips